SEO Manager (links)
Marketing Monument, London
£30,000 - £50,000 | Marketing | Full Time | Monument, London
Kinetic Investments is a start-up accelerator company that provide entrepreneurs with the capital and support required to transform their vision into a success. We work closely with start-ups to accelerate their growth; design, development, marketing, administration and business strategy.
We have an excellent opportunity for a links and campaign focused SEO Manager to join a brand-new team within Ki. A role perfectly primed for those in boring marketing agency jobs who want to exercise their creative link strategies, no-holds-barred.
Utilising your creative SEO and link earning skills, you will spend your time developing and executing bespoke inbound traffic driving tactics for a range of websites, in a range of niches. You will work alongside experienced digital-marketing beasts in a variety of online tactics, focused around organic traffic driving and links including; designers, developers, editors and more.
As a creative campaign leader, you’ll never allow a grammatical error, out-of-place-pixel or sneaky code-snippet to bypass your hawk-like eye.
- Own and run links across the company and its websites
- Show us what you can do…
- Hack away where necessary, you will need to get your hands dirty
- Research, plan, create and manage SEO campaigns
- Form and maintain long-lasting publisher relationships
- Teach and influence the wider marketing team with regards to links
- Support PR and content marketing of all forms
- Test and trial brand new tactics…
- Reporting and analysis on campaign ROI
- Proven results through strategy you have created and implemented
- Hands on technical experience in SEO
- A perfect overall understanding of the SEO process, including on page and off page
- An understanding of site tools such as GoogleAnalytics / SEM Rush etc.
- You will need to be able to multi-task and be flexible, while also having the discipline to deliver a project that has milestones and deadlines.
- You will need to have attention to detail to produce work of the highest standard
- You must possess the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Experience researching a variety of topics
- Computer literacy skills including Word, Excel and similar day-to-day tools
- Exceptional literacy skills a bonus
This is your opportunity to join a company on a fast-growth path, in a role that will accelerate with no barriers:
- Passion & Positive Attitude – You have great energy and are extremely self-motivated.
- Team Player – You work well in a collaborative, team-based environment + individually. You talk, share, motivate and enjoy time with your peers.
- Communicator – You can clearly and articulately communicate in English (written & verbal).
- Entrepreneur – You are diamond in the rough, ready to shine.
At Kinetic Investments we pride ourselves on the exceptional calibre of our team members. If you meet our standards and join us, you get some of the best benefits!
- Our office is in one of the most innovative cities in the world, London.
- You will have the chance to work with a super talented and fun team, and be part of an exhilarating, creative, oozing co-working space.
- We have a relaxed, casual dress code and cool offices, with a view of London and a ping-pong table break whenever you need it.
- We provide our team with a FREE lunch every week! Alongside free tea, coffee, breakfast cereals and fruit, daily.
- Once per quarter, we take you out for a day of fun and activities.
Please provide ANY examples of your work… anything to show you are an innovative marketer.