Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Senior Digital Marketing Manager | Full time | London, City
Monefize is a financial comparison network that exists to bring transparency to the industry and help users make informed financial decisions.
Backed by Kinetic Investments, a start-up accelerator, we’re primed to transform the online money transfer & investing industries, bringing no-nonsense transparent information and cost savings & wealth creation via comparison to our users.
As Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading a large section of marketing within Monefize’s exciting, growing brand, Invezz.com. You’ll work alongside the Head of Marketing, Lead Editor, and PR team to increase the overall marketing operations with a focus on organic growth.
The ideal candidate is expected to take ownership and responsibility of key marketing functions, create new digital strategies, and manage a small team. With search marketing being our core channel, you’ll be proficient in SEO with the ability to cross-over into other departments; email, social, conversion optimisation, and more.
- To work closely with the Head of Marketing to devise and implement cross-functional marketing strategies; SEO, CRM, Social/Community, etc.
- To work closely with the Lead Editor, Content Marketers, and SEO Specialist to produce optimised content and campaigns.
- Oversee technical SEO operations; crawl errors, speed, bugs, schema, redirects, and overall site maintenance.
- Oversee on-page SEO operations; keyword research, titles, gap analysis, and overall site maintenance.
- Oversee international SEO operations; 6+ languages require optimisation and on-going management.
- Oversee site performance tests; perform, monitor and report on the success of marketing campaigns using tactics like A/B testing
- Working with the product team to influence new product features
- To have a hands-on approach to all areas of the role; nothing is beneath you.
- 4+ years minimum of cross-functional digital marketing experience.
- Strong knowledge of organic search marketing.
- Investing, financial or similar industry experience is a big plus.
- Personable and able to lead by example as a senior team member.
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing a strong plus.
- Content experience is a big plus, along with principles (audiences, tone of voice, content types and their needs etc..)
This is your opportunity to join a company on a fast-growth path, in a role that will accelerate with no barriers:
- Leadership – you’re able to command and mentor your team alongside confidence from senior management.
- Independent worker – you can work and excel autonomously with little managerial oversight.
- Passion & Positive Attitude – you have great energy and are extremely self motivated.
- Team Player – you work well in a collaborative, team-based environment & individually. You talk, share, motivate and enjoy time with your peers.
- Adaptable – your able to quickly change strategy dependent on company needs.
- Work within a fast-growing start-up environment.
- Working from home part time, if desired, once back into office.
- We have a relaxed, casual dress code and a cool office.
- Once per quarter, we take you out for a day of fun and activities.
- Once per fortnight, we take you out for a team lunch at a restaurant of the team’s choice.