Product Monument, London
Product | Full Time | The City, London
Kinetic Investments is a start-up accelerator company that provide entrepreneurs with the capital and support required to transform their vision into a success. We work closely with start-ups to accelerate their growth; design, development, marketing, administration and business strategy.
We are looking for a qualified Digital project manager to join our team. You will be responsible for
the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site
launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of
how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have
excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your
communication skills to collaborate effectively to bring teams together.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality,
time and budget requirements.
- Provide end-to-end project management, liaising and updating stakeholders on project status
- Ability to prepare budgets, advise on costs/resources and understand implications on profit margins
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress, being able to audit and order information logically so each team member can do the job effectively
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Be able to collect, monitor and interpret data so that you can report on things such as Google Analytics metrics
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Proven work experience as a Digital project manager
- Have an understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project and AtTask as well as modern/emerging technologies
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS, ability to edit or write HTML a plus
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of UE software
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Communication skills, be able to comprehend and converse using marketing and technology terminology and
- Have good presentation and team management skills, with the ability to tell stories in a concise, organised way
- Knowledge of content management systems desirable e.g. WordPress
- BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
This is your opportunity to join a company on a fast-growth path, in a role that will accelerate with no barriers:
- Passion & Positive Attitude – You have great energy and are extremely self-motivated.
- Team Player – You work well in a collaborative, team-based environment + individually. You talk, share, motivate and enjoy time with your peers.
- Communicator – You can clearly and articulately communicate in English (written & verbal).
- Entrepreneur – You are diamond in the rough, ready to shine.
At Kinetic Investments we pride ourselves on the exceptional calibre of our team members. If you meet our standards and join us, you get some of the best benefits!
- Our office is in one of the most innovative cities in the world, London.
- You will have the chance to work with a super talented and fun team, and be part of an exhilarating, creative, oozing co-working space.
- We have a relaxed, casual dress code and cool offices, with a view of London and a ping-pong table break whenever you need it.
- We provide our team with a FREE lunch every week! Alongside free tea, coffee, breakfast cereals and fruit, daily.
- Once per quarter, we take you out for a day of fun and activities.
Please provide ANY examples of your work… anything to show you are an innovative product owner.