Product Monument, London
Product | Full Time | Aldgate, London
Kinetic Investments is a start-up accelerator company that provide entrepreneurs with the capital and support required to transform their vision into a success. We work closely with start-ups to accelerate their growth; design, development, marketing, administration and business strategy.
We’re looking for an experienced product manager with a digital marketing background that is well-versed in delivering user and revenue focused web products, who comes from a lead generation / affiliate marketing background. You will join a growing, dynamic and fast-paced company and work with all teams within the business to design, build and roll-out web products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
You’ll be responsible for a group of web products in the Ki portfolio and any new launches. You’ll manage the full product lifecycle from concept, to design, development, testing, launch and ongoing optimisation.
- Work with the wider business teams to understand, prioritise and plan the business product roadmap and backlog.
- Be a key product owner for multiple scrum teams – spanning over more than just tech.
- Use both data and user-insight to help identify and lead new feature creation for both internal tools and customer-facing products.
- Present ideas to business stakeholders, gaining buy-in for key product decisions and educating the wider team on both our processes and the product vision.
- Demonstrate ROI for all product decisions and work with all parts of the business to decipher what value means to the company.
- Alongside the Project Management team, take an idea from concept all the way to delivery, whilst helping to maintain high quality output from other teams.
- Manage stakeholder expectations, communicating not only time estimations, but the reasoning for why certain things are being prioritised over others.
- Owning the USP and vision for each product, making sure to keep the business aligned with both our company goals and our user goals.
- Aligning product vision with the wider company strategy and delivering on objectives to help grow not only the products themselves, but the company as a whole.
- You will be responsible for increasing revenue, traffic and user interaction and work with the wider business to deliver growth.
- You understand the full digital marketing user journey which includes:
- Acquisition – PPC/SEO
- Activation – CRO
- Retention – CRM
- Referral – Social
- You have a strong understanding of the following web disciplines:
- Conversion focussed Design (UX/UI)
- Development (Frontend/Backend)
- You’re experienced with project management tools such as Jira, Trello and Asana to keep visibility & communication high across the company.
- You’ve got fantastic people skills and the ability to build working relationships with any type of person.
- You work well under pressure, being able to defuse situations and get people working together towards a common goal.
- You’re not afraid to voice your opinions but will work to make sure that compromises can be made when needed.
This is your opportunity to join a company on a fast-growth path, in a role that will accelerate with no barriers:
- Passion & Positive Attitude – You have great energy and are extremely self-motivated.
- Team Player – You work well in a collaborative, team-based environment + individually. You talk, share, motivate and enjoy time with your peers.
- Communicator – You can clearly and articulately communicate in English (written & verbal).
- Entrepreneur – You are diamond in the rough, ready to shine.
At Kinetic Investments we pride ourselves on the exceptional calibre of our team members. If you meet our standards and join us, you get some of the best benefits!
- Our office is in one of the most innovative cities in the world, London.
- You will have the chance to work with a super talented and fun team, and be part of an exhilarating, creative, oozing co-working space.
- We have a relaxed, casual dress code and cool offices, with a view of London and a ping-pong table break whenever you need it.
- We provide our team with a FREE lunch every week! Alongside free tea, coffee, breakfast cereals and fruit, daily.
- Once per quarter, we take you out for a day of fun and activities.
Please provide ANY examples of your work… anything to show you are an innovative product owner.