Product Manager | Full time | London, City
Monefize is a financial comparison network that exists to bring transparency to the industry and help users make informed financial decisions.
Backed by Kinetic Investments, a start-up accelerator, we’re primed to transform the online money transfer & investing industries, bringing no-nonsense transparent information and cost savings & wealth creation via comparison to our users.
As Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting long term product development within Monefize’s exciting, growing brands, Invezz.com and MoneyTransfers.com, both commercially and for the user. You’ll work under the direction of the brand leads, overseeing visual and technical product development.
The ideal candidate is expected to love design, relish problem-solving, and take ownership and responsibility of delivering product enhancements and features to the market. As Product Manager, you’ll ensure that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- To understand the needs of the marketing team and the end-users of the website, and turn those needs into well designed, functional features that work flawlessly.
- To work closely with design, marketing, content and development teams across the company to devise and implement cross-functional technical and long term product development to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Responsible for feature planning and briefing; wireframes, technical specifications, task management, etc.
- To take control of product vision, strategy and roadmap management.
- Responsible for the testing of new product features.
- To have a hands-on approach to all areas of the role; nothing is beneath you.
- 4+years minimum of product management experience.
- A proven eye for design, UX or similar. You care and take pride in your output.
- Must be able to demonstrate success in defining and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Must be able to take direction from senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Investing, financial or similar industry experience is a big plus.
- Personable, excellent communication skills, and able to lead by example as a senior team member.
This is your opportunity to join a company on a fast-growth path, in a role that will accelerate with no barriers:
- Passion & Positive Attitude – you have great energy and are extremely self-motivated.
- Team Player – you work well in a collaborative, team based environment & individually. You talk, share, motivate and enjoy time with your peers.
- Adaptable – you’re able to quickly change strategy dependent on company needs.
- Work within a fast-growing start-up environment.
- Working from home part-time, if desired, once back in the office.
- We have a relaxed, casual dress code and a cool office.
- Once per quarter, we take you out for a day of fun activities.
- Once per fortnight, we take you out for a team lunch at a restaurant of the team’s choice.