Kinetic Investments is a start-up accelerator company that provides entrepreneurs with the capital and support required to transform their vision into a success. We work closely with start-ups to accelerate their growth; design, development, marketing, administration and business strategy.
The key purpose of this role will be to provide outstanding administration and operational support to the Co-Founder of Kinetic Investments, helping them manage their activities across multiple digital portfolio companies. The role will primarily be based out of Brentwood Essex, however, it will require travel to London and other locations based on the Directors schedule.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Screen emails & other messages, responding and prioritising where appropriate.
- Screening, dealing and directing calls in a professional and proactive manner.
- Delegate & providing statements of work where directed.
- Maintain a schedule of deliverables, following up where needed.
- Maintain and prioritise workflow / to-do lists.
- Drafting, reviewing and proofreading communications & presentations.
- Providing needed reports & analysis from various platforms.
- General research and administration.
- Organise and arrange company meetings and personal meetings with the co-founder.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets
- Outstanding time-management & organisational skills.
- Successful multitasker who takes initiative in a fast and proficient way.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Great at building relationships and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and unflappable when things get hectic
- Strong work ethic, someone who looks to stop when the job is done and not before.
- Good experience with mathematics and finances.
- An interest in digital business and understanding of how the internet economy works.
- Comfortable making judgement calls independently – someone who is very resourceful and doesn’t need supervision.
- Aspire to go above and beyond, not just for the Co-Founder but for yourself as well.
- Based close to Brentwood, Essex
This is your opportunity to join a company on a fast-growth path, in a role that will accelerate with no barriers:
- Passion & Positive Attitude – You have great energy and are extremely self-motivated.
- Team Player – You work well in a collaborative, team-based environment + individually. You talk, share, motivate and enjoy time with your peers.
- Communicator – You can clearly and articulately communicate in English (written & verbal).
- Entrepreneur – You are diamond in the rough, ready to shine.
At Kinetic Investments we pride ourselves on the exceptional calibre of our team members. If you meet our standards and join us, you get some of the best benefits!
- Monthly employee recognition scheme
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank & public holidays) plus an additional day for every year worked
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance coverage