Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing Aldgate, London
£30,000 - £45,000 | Marketing | Full Time | Aldgate, London
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join FTX Group an exciting company, innovating within the loan lead generation industry, based in Aldgate, London.
As the Marketing Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing all digital marketing campaigns, primarily SEO, email, SMS and social media
- Working with the Head of PPC to improve the companies paid search presence
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Measure and report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
An ideal Marketing Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, email, SMS, social media and PPC.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Optmyzr, HotJar)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong commercial acumen, the ability to naturally understand the bottom line impact of decisions
- Very self-sufficient, the ability to generate work and push forward without guidance
- Attention to detail
Careers at FTX Group include a magnitude of benefits:
- Being part of an exhilarating, creative oozing co-working space, WeWork
- Relaxed, casual dress code, free beer on tap, serviced office rooms, free tea and coffee, free snacks, free breakfasts on Mondays and much more
- Competitive holiday allowances
- Access to networking, lunchtime talks, workshops and events
- Once a week every week, lunch is on us
- Half/full day activity outings once a month
FTX Group, one of Ki’s first investments, is at the forefront of lead generation operating dominantly in the financial sector. FTX started with consumer credit needs and has since expanded to a much wider variety of products.
In return you will receive a competitive salary dependent upon experience. For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.