Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing Aldgate, London
£20,000 - £40,000 | Marketing | Full Time | Aldgate, London
MaD World Media, a research and development brand for customer acquisition based in Aldgate, London, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their UK team and help grow the network of present and future websites and apps in all aspects.
This is an exciting role fundamentally built around fast-paced MVP prototyping and concept testing, where you will be responsible for customer acquisition through a variety of channels; SEO, paid media, social media, email & affiliate.
The candidate should have a natural entrepreneurial streak, be passionate, creatively and commercially driven, and be keen to collaborate with a new team to build innovative ideas and concepts, bringing the marketing aspects of the projects to life completely from scratch.
As a Digital Marketing Manager your duties will include:
- Research and deliver fully documented niche specific marketing plans inclusive of; industry analysis, marketing and financial strategy, and project action plans
- Utilise your researched data to properly project plan and execute multi-channel digital marketing strategies inclusive of; seo, paid search, native and email marketing
- Utilise the applicable tools to integrate multi-channel tracking
- Work with the necessary data to make key decisions in the optimisation of campaigns
- Exercise conversion-rate optimisation skills via the use of a/b testing and data analysis
- Using your skills to grow in the mastery and methodology of marketing architecture
- Manage and deliver multiple work streams for various types of brands within our niches
- Work with internal teams to help define project scope, resource requirements and cost estimates for projects
- Use analytical tools to analyse and track issues when appropriate
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
An ideal Content Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Knows what it takes to plan and execute marketing campaigns from scratch
- An all-round digital marketing skillset, encompassing knowledge of SEO, paid media, email and social media marketing
- Experience of working with and understanding coding basics; HTML, CSS and working with CMSs
- A holistic understanding of online marketing with the ability to make decisions based around the affects they have on a website and app project
- A background in or full understanding of search marketing and how it shapes the web
- Experience of writing functional & technical specifications
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills, with a can-do attitude
Careers at MaD include a magnitude of benefits:
- Being part of an exhilarating, creative oozing co-working space, WeWork
- Relaxed, casual dress code, free beer on tap, serviced office rooms, free tea and coffee, free snacks, free breakfasts on Mondays and much more
- Competitive holiday allowances
- Access to networking, lunchtime talks, workshops and events
- Once a week every week, lunch is on us
- Half/full day activity outings once a month
MaD is the research and development branch of Kinetic Investments. It’s core purpose is to research, validate and develop MVPs to further understand scope and scalability of new and exciting business ideas.
In return you will receive a competitive salary dependent upon experience, plus bonus incentives for meeting key targets. For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.